Per the IDOE, on-campus summer athletic workouts may resume on Monday, July 6th. The following guidelines must be followed before an athlete may participate in any workout.
- Any athlete without a 2019-2020 physical on file with the school must have a completed 2020-2021 pre-participation physical examination completed and turned into the school. 2020-21 Physical Form. This may be turned in the first day of workouts.
- Any athlete with a 2019-2020 physical must have a 2020-2021 Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release form signed and on file with the school. 2020-2021 Pre Participation Release. This should be filled out on Final Forms.
- Prior to attending every workout, all athletes must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and abide by all of the following requirements:An athlete should stay home from workouts if:
- He or she tests positive (swab) for COVID-19
- He or she exhibits one or more of the symptoms of COVID-19 listed below based on CDC Guidance that is not otherwise explained
- If someone in your home has any of the symptoms below of COVID-19 or is being tested for COVID-19
- If someone in your home has tested positive (swab) for COVID-19
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
A fever of 100.4° F or greater (please check this before every workout)
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Repeated shaking with chills
New loss of taste or smell
Notify your school and coach immediately of any positive test
- Athletes must bring their own water/sports drink from home.
- Athletes must arrive at the school in their workout gear. No locker room facilities will be open.
- Social distance guidelines set out by the coaches must be followed at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and should be used when arriving and leaving workouts.
Any questions please contact Mr. Haggard or reach out to your coaches.